Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Making progress

On the way home from the school run this morning, the guy in the radio said it was a bright sunny morning.  Well I don't know where he woke up but it wasn't here!  It is so cold and misty this morning.  On the plus side there has been some stunning spider webs around - a couple with the spiders in!



It is well and truly autumn I think!

Since my last post I have made progress on my multiple ongoing projects.  The 'Jumping Jellybeans' cardigan now has a back and a left front:


'Rural Idyll' has a front.  I am thinking that I should try and press on with this one and finish it by the weekend because on Sunday we are seeing family for my husband's 30th birthday.


When I photographed this I realised that the top half has ended up with a criss cross pattern - totally random but lovely nevertheless:


I started something else as well; 'Irvin' which is a 'flight jacket and helmet' so the description says.  It is from the October 2013 issue of Let's Knit.  I am going to make one each for my girlies.  It is knitting up to be lovely and warm, and is such a nice autumnal colour.


And yes, I did sew up my foxy scarf.  And yes, I hate sewing up.  But it's done and I love it.  I think I shall save my 'Ta-da!' for another day, but here is a sneak preview:








No comments:

Post a Comment