Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Garden colour

I was late picking the girls up from school today as I forgot I didn't have the car seats in my car (oops!) so I had to pop home again to grab them.  To make up for it I took them to the garden centre on the way home for icecream.  While there I may have accidently bought a four tier greenhouse thingy and some vegetable seeds . . . (money diet fail!)

We spent the weekend gardening, both at the girl's school and at home, and although our garden has a long way to go (having only been here since july last year) daffodils have sprung up everywhere which is great because I LOVE daffodils!  They are my absolute favourite flower ever in the whole entire world.


Daffs outside and . . . 


daffs inside!

We did get some primroses to add some more colour to cheer us up while we are working out there, and I popped them in a small border around the patio that I cleared of ivy (for the record - I hate ivy with a passion I do not understand why people purposely buy it).


I have so many plans for the garden in my head and I am adding to pinterest all the time ideas that will probably never materialise, but I am determined to grow veg to eat in the vain hope the girlies may actually eat some!  Some of my favourites are shown below (sources on my garden pinboard).





No comments:

Post a Comment